Stonewatch Security is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based in Austin Texas. We support the Cyber Security needs of Federal, State and commercial clients.
We specialize in using agile project management to design and build Security Programs that meet regulatory compliance objectives, typically NIST, but also HIPAA, NERC CIP, ISO2700X, PCI and criminal justice information systems. We are fluent in most all frameworks across a broad area of disciplines and business models.
Federal contract vehicles include: GSA 8(a) STARS II, GSA Schedule 70, GSA Connections II, Army ITS-SB CHESS, Navy SeaPort-e, Navy GBS, Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Agile Cyber Technology (ACT) and Veterans Affairs VETS.
About Steven Slawson: A Brief Introduction
As the founder and Managing Director, I am involved with business development, contract management, contract negotiations and bottom line revenue generation.
As a Program Manager, I specialize in using Agile based program and project management that adheres to Federal Acquisitions Center standards.
As a Security Architect, I build security programs, up to tier 5 / SCIF, designed to meet hard regulatory compliance, typically NIST, but also HIPAA, NERC CIP, ISO2700X and criminal justice information systems.
- (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC)
- Security+, A+, Network+, Project+, Cloud+
- Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+)
- Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- MS Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE+S)
- Sun Certified Java Associate (SCJA)
- Federal Acquisitions Center P/PM Level III
- Federal Acquisitions Center COTR Level II
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- EC Council Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (DRP)
- Certified Wireless Network Admin (CWNA)
- Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
- GIAC ISO 17799 / 27001
- DCITA Cyber Crime Investigator (CCI)
- VA Cyber Security Professional (VA CSP)